Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I've been a slacker long enough

Garrett's almost a year old now so I figured it was about time I worked on this blog. I set it up and completely forgot about it....so here we go!

Garrett was incredibly bored playing in the house the other day. Thankfully, I mowed the yard the day before so we were able to play outside. We grabbed his bouncy ball and headed to the side yard. He was more interested in playing with and eating the grass than playing with the ball.


I did get a shot of him with his ball, though. Look at those baby blues :)


Now onto a couple of weeks ago where Garrett attempted to feed himself spaghetti. I had the bath ready before I even took this picture.


We spent a couple of days in Bloomington with Dad and Lisa. Their pool had a hole in it, but thanks to Kody and the water hose, Garrett was able to enjoy a little bit of summertime fun. Lisa decided this was a better idea than a bath.

(sorry, these pics haven't been edited)
And here you can see the diaper laying next to Lisa's foot ...

While we were at dad's, Lisa also decided it was time for G to learn the guitar. He actually liked it quite a bit. We might just have to get him one soon


I decided Garrett needed a haircut because he was starting to look like Joe Dirt with his mullet. He was such a trooper and sat still the entire time! Now he really does look like he's two.


Ok, that's enough for now. I'll add more pictures later tonight when I get home from work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment