Saturday, June 26, 2010

I LOVE Saving Money!!!

Most of you know that I've recently become completely obsessed with saving money. Today was no different. On my lunch break today I rushed over to Target. I rushed because I only have 30 minutes to get there and back. Granted, it's across the street but I work on the second floor and we have a big parking lot.

Anyway, I had 30 coupons in hand - 15 for BOGO and 15 Target Q for $.50/1. Target was having a sale that ends today - $10 for 10 Sobe Lifewaters....and when you buy 10, they give you a $5 Target gift card (no limit on how many you can get!) So I loaded up the cart with 30 drinks and a package of sushi (YUM) and went to the checkout. The cashier guy thought I was crazy buying all of these drinks. {Guess what I'll have to drink at G's party next month :) }. Then when I handed him the coupons he kind of sighed a little. I think it was one of those "I was supposed to get off right when you walked up to my check out. Now I'll be here forever" sighs. I joked and called myself the crazy coupon lady. He didn't crack even a little smile! So I got my drinks, paid for my sushi with one of my gift cards and RAN (well, walked very briskly) back to work. I made it with 30 seconds to spare!

Oh, and I'm going after work to grab some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment