I can't believe how big my little man is getting. In just 3 weeks he'll be a year old. I really wanted to do a big birthday party, but there really is no point in spending the money on all kinds of decorations just to please me. He won't have any idea what's going on. So in an effort to save some money (you know me!), I made the invitations for the party.
With the exception of the monkey (I stole that online), I made the whole thing :) I wanted to hang his name from the vine somehow, but I couldn't quite figure out how so Matt gave me the idea of the smaller vines w/ leaves. I think it turned out pretty well!So on with some random pictures...Garrett LOVES swimming. We got him a little pool and I finally decided to put it up for him. Look at the blonde hair!

I have no idea what this next one's about. I think he was splashing and got water in his eye.
And look at those eyes. He is his daddy's boy :)Onto some more random pics. I decided his nap was lasting a little too long one day so I woke him up. Mean mommy, I know. But I wanted to get some sleep that night! He was so cute trying to figure out why I woke him up.




And recently he's figured out to yell and scream at me. He's not fussing, he's just trying to get a point across that I'm not paying enough attention to him. This especially happens while I'm on the phone or when we're in the car. Yesterday afternoon was pretty sweet and playful ... until he started yelling at me. I think he wanted me to stop taking pictures of him.


Look at all of those teeth! He has 7 now and is working on the 8th one. He'll be eating steak before you know it.


No comments:
Post a Comment